A blog about music and its evolution in the online world.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Hard to say I'm sorry? I don't agree!



Lately, I've been hearing this song on the radio and you know it is a fairly old one from Chicago with lead singer Peter Cetera on vocals. I never really agreed with it. There are a lot of ways on how lovers say sorry to each other back then and now. Like:

1. There is your usual love letter
2. Actual saying of "I'm sorry"
3. Serenade
4. Ask a friend or relative to say sorry for you.
5. Buy a greeting card with the words I'm sorry and give to the person.
6. If you are good in art (those in the 80s can relate to this), get an illustration board and draw an image reflecting your thoughts with the lyrics of this song. I have a friend who actually got this one.
7. With the mobile phone, you can always send a text message.
8. With the Internet, there's e-mail, instant messaging, chat, virtual greeting card or gifts.
9. And finally, just hold the person's hand or give the person a hug or if you are lovers then just kiss (LOL!).

Of course, if that person doesn't deserve an apology, you can always say the famous Gone with the Wind movie line, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

So to Chicago and Peter Cetera, I don't agree with your song.

blog comments powered by Disqus