A blog about music and its evolution in the online world.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Zombie rendition

Zombie was originally sung by the Cranberries. I really love this song because for me napaka- unique nung pagkaka-gawa. Gets? It's so very kakaiba. Not like other songs and that's why I picked it.



One of the reasons why I haven't been able to blog and upload a video regularly was my sickness, "katam" (laziness). Seriously, it's true. Pero bukod doon, alam niyo ba na nag-aral ako for more than 2 months ng American accent sa Informatics. Ito yung call center course nila. Kasi para raw mag-improve ang pang-English. Would you believe that? Mga classmate ko ay puro mga working na. But still, nakuha ko best American accent award nung last day namin. I'm so proud. Hehehehe.....

Mahirap din pala ang mag business. I tried selling prepaid load here in my neighborhood because my Auntie got into this Xpan product. It allows a mobile user on unlimited text to be able to send to multiple networks on a flat rate. I find it hard to explain though. As we are about to take a break in another location soon, our yaya is now handling it.

Well.. if you want to request some songs, leave a message or comment here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment