A blog about music and its evolution in the online world.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

By request: Will You Ever Learn

This song, Will You Ever Learn by Typecast, was requested by Ryan Valiente, one of my contacts in Friendster. He said that he loves this song so much. Well..the song was really nice, the lyrics.... everything... It's just pretty hard to sing it. Haha!.



Actually he is the first one to request a song, coz' most of my music videos here were not requested, only picked.

I'm pretty much used to my Alegre guitar now. My mom is giving me the challenge to create a simple song dedicated to the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs. I'm not sure if I can do it.

I must admit that since I start putting my videos online, I often get teased by friends. Usually parinig o pang-asar lang. Magtatanong sila sa akin, "Sino ang kumanta ng (ganitong song) sa YouTube?" Obviously, dahil original composition ko yung tinutukoy nila, eh di ako yun. Kaya dead-ma na lang din ang reply ko.

So guys if you want to request some songs, just leave a comment or I can add you in my Friendster. Kaya mga ka-bloggers add lang ng add and send your request if you want to hear me sing it.

By the way, sabi ng mama ko, I can now earn a little money through blogging by putting advertisement here. Did you know that she can accept credit cards in the Philippines with Email Billing? She has this club membership kasi and I asked her how does she collect from them. Sabi niya through credit card daw and she sends her billing through e-mail. From there, she gets paid. I wonder kung mayroon mag-donate sa akin someday dito sa blog ko para magamit ko rin yun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment